Wednesday, March 25, 2015

I have more wisdom today than I will tomorrow

I found out today that I will be getting one of my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow. 

I'm terrified because they will be only numbing my mouth to do the procedure... Which means I will be totally awake while they hammer away at my tooth (a little dramatic but whatever). 

They prescribed me medicine to help with my nerves because I am so scared!!!

Only good thing coming from this is that I might actually lose some weight-so obviously I cheated on my diet tonight. Oh well. 

Here are some recent photos of lila..
Helping me workout, playing with raggedy Ann, and loving her Easter eggs. 




I'm off to bed because I am feeling a little sleepy now.. Zzzzzzzzzzz


Wish me luck.. 

                      Xo
                        -LS 





No comments:

Post a Comment