Sunday, August 17, 2014

Coupon NERD

Ahhhhhh. Today was a good day. Just relaxed and played with the baby. She was really good today! YAY! 7:00 on the dot and she is in bed!

I started off the day with The Sun! David brought me the newspaper for coupons! I officially feel nerdy.. I bought a coupon binder. BUT hey, I am saving money! I am excited for this coming up week! I think I will actually be getting free shampoo, baggies, batteries, and razors! Can't beat that! I get my coupons from coupons.com, The Sun newspaper, my plus card coupons from Shoprite online, and then I look through the circular at Shoprite. Not only do I get all of those coupons, but Shoprite also doubles coupons up to a dollar! It is a lot of work, but we are a young family still in school, and need to save money where we can! I now feel organized with this binder! It was so hard for me to match up every coupon and make sure that they will work together. Now they are in their own sleeve! 





Not only am I getting involved with coupons, but Lila has been loving it! She sits next to me and flips through whatever products she is trying to save for.. Lila loves helping me save on Pampers diapers and wipes! LOL

Today, David had gotten nominated for the Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS. Of course he nominated me, so we did it together! I think that the challenge is a great way to spread the word for the disease and raise money! We could not afford to give $100 so we did the challenge, and will be sending $20 for the charity! It was very cold. VERY. Lila even came out to hang out with us after her nap. 



Tonight we had grilled chicken Caesar salad for dinner! It was quick and easy. I chopped Romaine lettuce, grilled the chicken on the stove, chopped onion, added some croutons, and drizzled the dressing! Simple!


While Lila had fresh garden veggies and apple sauce :)

I am so excited for tonight! Anyone that knows me knows that I love Real Housewives of NJ. YAY! I have to quickly finish the blog so I can watch at 8! We also rented Endless Love from Red Box. I have been wanting to see it for a while now, so I am a happy girl. 

This week is going to be crazy/fun! Lila and I will be spending the day with my bff/Lila's Godmama tomorrow before she leaves for school on Tuesday, we will be having dinner with David's family on Wed, Lila has an appt. and then baby playdate on Thur, and then Dave and I have a night out on Saturday for my close friend's 21st birthday! WOOOOO! Cant wait!

Gotta run! Nothing else to write about! 


-LS




No comments:

Post a Comment