Tuesday, October 7, 2014

99 bottles of beer on the wall...

... And the drive to VA has begun! (Chandler, here we come!)

Today has been insane. Running around all over to make sure that Lila has everything she needs while she is away at my moms. Lila has been a nut today. Before heading out the door, I saw her take three little crawls without face planting! Yay! Lila also has very big news! I felt inside of her mouth today and I feel tooth ridges! FINALLY.

So today I was in the mood the eat somewhat healthy. I found a recipe for zucchini and I had to try it. Zucchini pizza!

You just slice the zucchini in half, cook it in frying pan until it is cooked through and top with marinara sauce and mozz cheese.... You can ALMOST taste the bread ha!


It was very filling also.. I didn't need any sort of snack or anything for atleast 6 hours.

I will post again at the end of the weekend.. Hopefully there will be no drunk posting. #youngmomfunmom

Tequila, tequila, tequila!
-LS

No comments:

Post a Comment